Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Things are still moving, slowly but steadily!!

Well I talked to the clinic again...and they want me to stay on the Marvelon continuously until I hear different from them.

They are a little bit behind but are working on the protocol so hopefully we will get that soon and still be able to do the transfer by the middle of February!! But we shall see...

Still waiting on the lawyers for the contract too that could also be part of the hold up...Not 100% sure though, the clinic did close for 2 weeks at Christmas (no wonder they are behind)

No comments:

Post a Comment