Well The Holidays are done now and the clinic is open again this morning!! I am hoping that I will hear from them and get the blood test results today (if they are in)!!!
As well the Lawyer will be back today so we can get the contract done...YAY!! Things are rolling!!
I ma really hoping that we can do the transfer in the first half of February...so that the intended parents can be home with baby in time for Christmas with their family!!! I guess I wait and see what the Dr. says....ugghhh I HATE waiting!!!